Sunday 31 October 2010

my etsy shop!

I am so proud of my little shop. Each time I put up another image it is as if I am sending one of my babies out into the world.
It takes so long to scan and colour correct each image (the perfectionist in me!) and I feel a glow inside as I finally get each one into my 'shop'.

Here is one of my latest I have posted  - my painting to remind me about balance.



http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_570xN.188250954.jpg

The more I look at her, the more I grin somewhat ruefully. Tis 10pm and I should be in bed and asleep as part of my new, better balanced lifestyle! Less late hours, more self discipline, time with my husband, in the garden...

I have a couple of new paintings sitting staring at me, wanting to be released into the world. Not to mention all the others that are clamouring to be painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment