Wednesday 2 February 2011

New Cards with Inspirational Words














When I was doing the markets, a lovely lady asked me why I didn't have the sayings I had created for my bookmarks on my cards... so obvious!

Finally I have created them - introducing a new set of inspirational cards with poetic words.


Faith ...
"We can not know what the future holds for us once we take the first step. We must trust... and take the step anyway."















Listen ...
"Listening to the inner self requires stillness and courage ... sometimes the inner self is wilder that the outer! This is where all first steps begin."


















Fly ...
"Once we step out in a leap of faith we often realise that the imagined was much more fearful that reality could ever be."


















Balance ...
"True wisdom comes in knowing when to balance the passions of the heart ... with the reason of the head."

Clarity ...
"Sometimes when we search far and wide for the 'answers',we discover that we knew them... all along."





No comments:

Post a Comment