Monday 4 April 2011

Art, daffodils and wine along the canal

What a gorgeous success our exhibition was! Such a diversity of talent and a constant flow of visitors coming to our island, I was very proud to be a part of it. We had a rocking opening party and the weekend passed in a blur of interesting conversations, croissants and many cups of tea..

It was lovely to share our little piece of paradise and wonderful to get feedback and comments.

Art needs the vitality of being seen and rubbing up against life and humanity otherwise what is the point of it?!
















I haven't talked so constantly and smiled so much to so many people since getting married! I awoke this morning with aching cheek and a happy heart. How blessed I feel to have a studio in such a magical spot. My little Aladdin's cave...














The next exhibition will be weekend in June as part of the London Open Studios. Better get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment